Serve with 1 cup sliced veggies, your choice.
2 cups hot water
1 large bell pepper
1⁄2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1 lime, optional
3 tbsp olive oil
4 medium-sized whole-wheat tortillas
2 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- In a bowl, combine mix and water; set aside to hydrate, about 5 min.
- Meanwhile, slice pepper. In a small bowl, mash avocado. Stir in yogurt. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from 1⁄2 lime, if using.
- In a sauté pan or large non-stick fry pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add hydrated mix; cook, stirring often, until liquid has been absorbed, about 5–7 min. Stir gently to avoid mashing. Squeeze in juice from 1⁄2 lime, if using.
- Spoon mixture on bottom third of the tortillas. Top with peppers and spinach. For each wrap, fold two sides of wrap over filling, then roll up tightly, ending seam-side down.
- Place wraps on pan, seam-side down, and bake 5 min to heat through. Serve with avocado-yogurt sauce for dipping.